About Staffing Partners
- In 1995, Pam Reed and Patty Edwards became owners of Staffing Services, Inc.
- From 1998 through 2007, the company expanded from one to five locations.
- In 2007 we changed our name to Staffing Partners and focused the company on medical, administrative, and industrial business.
- Staffing Partners is committed to providing the best employees and customer service available.
- As a locally owned and operated company, we take great pride in our reputation and our responsibility within each community we serve.
How we do business.
- Every applicant must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen before being considered for employment.
- Along with this strict screening process, we offer personalized, professional, and flexible service only a local company can provide.
- We customize our service to fit your needs, doing whatever it takes to get the job done quickly, honestly, and with care.
Your best staffing choice.
- In 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011, we were one of Oregon Business magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Our employees enjoy working here. Happy employees produce better results.
- We work harder to find your company the right person for your job.
- Staffing Partners is an Oregon-certified Minority Women-Owned Business.
- Your business contributions and any profits earned stay in Oregon and our local communities.